A cavity is typically the result of poor oral hygiene habits that allow the natural bacteria in your mouth to exploit a small amount of tooth enamel. This typically starts out as a small area of tooth decay that Dr. Lonnie Anderson can usually repair with a simple dental filling. When a cavity is allowed… Read more »
Posts Tagged: large cavity
- Five Ways To Take Good Care of Your Smile During the Summer Months
- Oral Cancer Awareness Month Is a Great Time To Get Your Oral Cancer Screening
- Celebrate March’s Dental Holidays With Us!
- Your Gum Health Is As Important as Your Teeth for a Healthy Mouth and Body
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!