Tooth decay is a common dental issue in the world today, unfortunately. Even though it’s common, it doesn’t mean it’s less dangerous. In fact, it’s one of the most serious and dangerous dental issues. It typically develops when you have poor oral hygiene, you fail to visit Dr. Lonnie Anderson twice a year, and you… Read more »
Posts Tagged: child cavities
- Five Ways To Take Good Care of Your Smile During the Summer Months
- Oral Cancer Awareness Month Is a Great Time To Get Your Oral Cancer Screening
- Celebrate March’s Dental Holidays With Us!
- Your Gum Health Is As Important as Your Teeth for a Healthy Mouth and Body
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!