Minor tongue injuries while eating often prove to be more of an inconvenience than an oral trauma. Yet there are other times when a tongue injury might be more severe, calling for first aid or even professional treatment. To help assess and render quality care for an oral injury like this, Dr. Lonnie Anderson offers… Read more »
Posts Tagged: bleeding
- Five Ways To Take Good Care of Your Smile During the Summer Months
- Oral Cancer Awareness Month Is a Great Time To Get Your Oral Cancer Screening
- Celebrate March’s Dental Holidays With Us!
- Your Gum Health Is As Important as Your Teeth for a Healthy Mouth and Body
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!